-I liked this act because it was short
-Okay, so Macbeth and Lady Macbeth die :(
-The thing that pissed me off though was that Macduff (the one who kills Macbeth) was born of a woman. No he didn't come out of the vagina, but he was still in her womb??? Like it makes no sene medically. Shakespeare was supposed to be some genius or something but doesn't even know how childbirth works. It's just annoying, Macduff WAS born of woman just not naturally lol bye
-Okay was I the only one who thought Lady Macbeth losing her shit was funny af?? She confessed to being involved with the murder of Duncan and no one did anything about it lol, but I guess it was fine because she died anyway? I still don't even know how she died, did shakespeare even say how she died? Idk that's what I put on the test, that no one knew how she died but I probably got it wrong :/
-Nevertheless, she was crazy. But was Macbeth crazier? Idk I just think he was whipped and got out of control after being brainwashed by his wife.
-Um and why was he not sad when his wife died??? He heard that she died and he was just like "oh ok cool thx for the heads up i kinda wish she would've died tomorrow after all this war shit is over and im not busy but its cool thx for the message fam" Lol it didn't even phase him.
-Okay, so finally Shakespeare left in a cool fighting scene, kind of. He basically just writes "Macbeth gets slayed" in italicized letters but your imagination can think of something cool.
![]() |
| ayy lmao |
- All in all, the story sucked and I wished we weren't forced to read lierature we don't want to becuase in reality, did I even learn anything? Lol no, I just got in trouble for getting bad grades on these stupid tests because I had no idea what was happening. And the movie suckeddddd, why was everyone shouting all the time?? Lol I'm over it bye
twitter: @mathrocks23
fire: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/if-youre-reading-this-its/id966997496
love: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/reflection-deluxe/id909767577

No comments:
Post a Comment