Sunday, March 1, 2015

act 2-ish

-Uh, I'm pretty sure Duncan is dead by now, I forget though.
Macbeth was the one that killed Duncan, he didn't have his servants or anyone else do it. He stabbed him I think, but after he did the killing he left the daggers on accident. He blamed the chamberlains and people actually believed it lol. He felt guilty about killing my friend Duncan, which says something about his character I guess. Like at the beginning of his killing ways, Macbeth had a heart and felt bad for killing people??
-Lady Macbeth is PISSED that her husband left the daggers, she even called him a coward lol. She's crazy though. She wasn't satisfied when Macbeth killed Duncan, she said she should've done it instead of him basically because he's a weenie.
-The effects of alcohol are brought up in this act. Some porter guy says alcohol provokes red noses, sleepiness, and urination. Well I have no idea what red noses are, but the guy is right about the pee and sleep.
-Eventually at some point, Donalbain and Malcom show up and are told that their dad was most likely killed by chamberlains. The brothers get sketched out because they think that whoever killed Duncan will kill them next. They dip out to Ireland and England to try to not get killed. It was probably a good idea to flee, otherwise they would've got killed. But their running away kind of sketches everyone else out because they think since they left so quickly that they had something to do with the murder. Like they were gonna kill their dad to become king sooner??  Ironic??
-I'm pretty sure Ross is introduced in this act. He's basically everyone's messenger (I think).
-It kind of sucks that Shakespeare doesn't show all the cool parts. He leaves out Duncan's murder and the actual event of Macbeth becoming king. Like what are you thinking @Shakespeare ??? I know you suck, but you could've at least left in the cool and exciting scenes that are actually worth reading??

you know the twitter drill: @mathrocks23

No comments:

Post a Comment