Sunday, March 1, 2015

act 3 fam

-At this point I'm trying so hard not to fall asleep while typing lol
-Alright, act 3. Banquo is getting really sketched out. He's thinking about what thewitches predicted and how it's coming true.
-Macbeth and Lady Macbeth are now king and queen. They're having a feast to celebrate their own new fortune I guess. Anyways, they invite Banquo and plan to kill him. Macbeth also thinks about the witches' predicitions. He's like oh wait I'm king now, that's trippy how they predicted that and it came true. He's thinking about the prediction that Banquo's kids are going to become king. Well knowing this and him starting to get crazy, he's like "oh shit I can't let these guys be king, I'm king. Like I killed someone to be king?? No one's taking my spot??" So he invited Banquo to the feast to kill him and his son Fleance. And of course Banquo is the only guy in Scotland that Macbeth fears so he hires other people  to kill him.
-I think this is the time that Lady Macbeth and Macbeth start drifting apart and stop being a huge power couple. I'm pretty sure she didn't know about the arrangement that Macbeth made to kill Fleance and Banquo, lol some husband. He didn't even give her a heads up like "hey someone's about to get murdered outside our castle nbd enjoy you're gourmet chicken my queen". (I don't think she knows, I'm pretty sure S Bryce said that. Lol if I'm wrong than a third of this entry is false, oh well nobody's prefect (:)
-Okay this part tripped me out. Banquo is dead and Fleance dipped out, so that's good I guess. Anyways, but back at the feast Macbeth starts seeing Banquo's ghost??!!! whAT THE HELL??!! Obviously he's freaking out, like he's just chillin' talking to a ghost??? Of course no one else can see the ghost, but everyone can hear him talking to this ghost like a freak. Lady Macbeth is just tryina keep it real and makes up excuses as to why her husband is talking to nothing lol.
-After he has a bad trip, Macbeth says he's gonna hit up the witches to see what's up. He wants to know who he can trust, and who's against him. He's basically just going to see what his future is like.

follow me on twitter: @mathrocks23 I'll be gettin some new merch soon
also check out Fifth Harmony's new album "Reflection" it's fire af

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, your posts are so relatable and a very enjoyable read. I'm gonna go make a blog then check out that album. Can't wait xoxo

    ReplyDelete